16th April 2011, 12:51 PM
satyam seth

Eligibility criteria to enter into any Aeronautical engineering college? What is its scope in future? Percentage of placement in the college?

hello sir
i want to know the eligibiltiy to enter into any aeronautical college and its scope in future.the percentage of placement you provided to your students.and other key points a student require to know before opting a college.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  2. Clarification of eligibility criteria on the basis of M.Tech through campus placement drive
  3. Scope of placement in Park college of engineering and technology for Mechanical engineering at Coimbatore?
  4. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  5. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  6. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  7. What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering in Pakistan? What is the eligibility criteria for Aeronautical?
  8. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course? -- [New]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys?
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  11. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements?
  12. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  13. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best college of Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is its placement figures?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  16. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
28th May 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to enter into any Aeronautical engineering college? What is its scope in future? Percentage of placement in the college?

what % required to enter in govt. / private colleges ?
1st June 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to enter into any Aeronautical engineering college? What is its scope in future? Percentage of placement in the college?

I have 56% in HSC.total score in PCM is 46.66%.i also gave IIT but not qualified in it.now i`m watin my AIEEE & MHT-CET result..but i want to do only `aeronautical engineering` only...... i`ll also give entrance exam for `Indian Institute Of Aeronautics`,but my PCM % is not eligible.....can u suggest any entrance exam which suit to my marks?
19th June 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility to admit in any aeronautics college
20th June 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to know minimum percentage i have to score for having addmission in aerospace???
25th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

im doing my aeronatical engg &tell how i can become pilot? what r the scope in indian army?
26th January 2012, 12:31 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know minimum percentage i have to score for having addmission in aerospace???

If your aspiring to get admission for Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering course then score more then 80% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination then only you may get admission in reputed University / Institution .

B.E ( Aeronautical Engineering ) . It is an Bachelor degree . The duration of the course is for four years with practical training . The course is divided eight semester . There very good scope for Aeronautical Engineering course in both the private as well government sectors .

Eligibility criteria for B.E in ( Aeronautical Engineering ) :-

You should qualified in 12th Standard in science stream from recognized university . You should learn the subjects like Physics / chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects in 12th standard then only your eligible for this course . You should score more then 80% percentage of marks . The admission process for this based on pure merit list . So , If your score good marks in 12th board Examination the you get admission in reputed colleges .

You should also qualified in any one of the entrance Examination like ,AIEEE / BEEE / KEAM / IIT-JEE / MHT CET etc..

AIEEE Stands All India Engineering entrance Examination . If your aspiring to apply for this Examination then you should complete 12th Board Examination . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board . So that you may eligible to participate in AIEEE Examination . Final year candidate are also eligible to participate in this entrance examination .

Apart from this Engineering entrance Examination some reputed colleges like , IIT / Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology / Madras Institute of Technology , can also conduct entrance examination within the colleges . Based on the percentage of marks in entrance examination you may get admission.

Important :-

Quote:
The Admission process for this course is mainly Based on Percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and Engineering Entrance Examination scores .
26th January 2012, 09:53 AM
mani_baban

If your aspiring to get admission for Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering course then score more then 80% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination then only you may get admission in reputed University / Institution .

B.E ( Aeronautical Engineering ) . It is an Bachelor degree . The duration of the course is for four years with practical training . The course is divided eight semester . There very good scope for Aeronautical Engineering course in both the private as well government sectors .

Eligibility criteria for B.E in ( Aeronautical Engineering ) :-

You should qualified in 12th Standard in science stream from recognized university . You should learn the subjects like Physics / chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects in 12th standard then only your eligible for this course . You should score more then 80% percentage of marks . The admission process for this based on pure merit list . So , If your score good marks in 12th board Examination the you get admission in reputed colleges .

You should also qualified in any one of the entrance Examination like ,AIEEE / BEEE / KEAM / IIT-JEE / MHT CET etc..

AIEEE Stands All India Engineering entrance Examination . If your aspiring to apply for this Examination then you should complete 12th Board Examination . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board . So that you may eligible to participate in AIEEE Examination . Final year candidate are also eligible to participate in this entrance examination .

Apart from this Engineering entrance Examination some reputed colleges like , IIT / Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology / Madras Institute of Technology , can also conduct entrance examination within the colleges . Based on the percentage of marks in entrance examination you may get admission.
26th January 2012, 10:30 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your 12th science then you are eligible for aeronautical engineering

colleges for aeronautical engineering colleges:-

19th February 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

is aeronautical engineering a good choice for girls
7th June 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

i have got 47500 rank . Can i get admission in aeronautical engineering?
24th June 2012, 07:47 PM
Paras Gopani

hey,
For Aeronautical Engineering,

Eligibility criteria-
You must be 12th pass and apply for B.Tech Aeronautical through AIEEE,
or you can give ISAT exam and get admission in ISAT institute...
You can also apply for this course after completing mechanical engineering from any of the india's college.

Scope-
once you enter ISAT , you just dont have to worry about your career coz through ISAT you are gauranteed to get job in ISRO , one of the india's best Mission ever.

The scope for aeronautical engineers in foreign companies is just spectacular.
the better placement cells in out indian institutes gaurantee your jobs their with very high salaries appr...1 to 2 lac per month. Percentage of placement is 100 % in almost all colleges...

with best regards
all the best
5th February 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am pran,n i am completed diploma in mech. engineering..but i interest in auronautical engg.can i do b.e. in auronautical engg.please guide....me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?