22nd August 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of biochemistry in Pakistan, UK, Germany, Chine, India?

Hi dear friends
This is Gul Muneer from Pakistan . I wanna know what is the scope of Biochemistry in Pakistan ? And also tell me its scope in Uk, Germany, China, India and other countries if u know? Dear friends give me properly and best answer please.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Germany after doing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  2. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  3. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  4. Which one has more scope biochemistry or microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  6. Commerce related courses available to study in Germany for B.Com student of Pakistan? -- [New]
  7. Detailed information about Visa process to study in Germany for a citizen of Pakistan?
  8. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  9. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English?
  10. Job opportunities and scope of PhD in Anthropology in Pakistan?
  11. How may I apply for pursing Ph.D degree in Germany? List of the top universities for the same? I have done masters in clinical biochemistry
  12. Can i do MD from Germany after Pharma D?
  13. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  14. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  15. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  16. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  17. How would I be able to work as pharmacist in Germany?
  18. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
10th December 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of biochemistry in Pakistan, UK, Germany, Chine, India?

tell me about job oppurtunities of biochemistry in pakistan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?