23rd February 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Visa process to study in Germany for a citizen of Pakistan?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you please let me know the Visa process in details for study in Germany as I belongs to Pakistan? Please reply to me immediately.

18th April 2016, 01:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Visa process to study in Germany for a citizen of Pakistan?

You need to follow the below mentioned process.

- First, get admission call letter from a recognized institute in Germany.
- You must have a valid passport.
- Apply online for visa at the German consulate in Pakistan.
- Upload all necessary documents and fill the form correctly.
- After few days of scrutiny of documents, you need to deposit the visa fees.
- Then your application will go to the headquarters of German consulate in Germany.
- From there, they will check the overseas number of applications for study visa and select a definite quota as approved by their government.
- This can be done on the basis of lucky draw as well as nation and purpose based.
- If you get shortlisted, your visa process will be initiated.
- After few week, you will be given interview call. If you clear the interview, you will the stamp on your visa to go for higher studies in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?