11th September 2011, 12:46 AM
usha.u

What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?

what are the scope for biomedical engineering ?i completed my +2 with main subjects PCB and maths, can i apply biomedical engineering through CET exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  4. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  5. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  7. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  8. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  9. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  10. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  11. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
  12. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  13. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  14. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  15. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  16. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  17. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  18. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
29th October 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?

which cet is required for biomedical engineering
9th November 2011, 06:52 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?

dear friend,

there is a great scope in india and in abroad .
but for clearing the CET exam you should have PCMB in your +2
if you have then there is no problem to do it .
best of luck
9th November 2011, 07:11 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

best of luck
15th January 2012, 06:24 PM
abhisek.sonu

dear friend,

best of luck
19th January 2012, 05:47 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Hello,

Bio medical engineering is a very unusual course to pursue.

Scope of bio medical engineering:

The basic problem is that the number of biomedical engineers is limited.

There are not enough courses too.

India need more biomedical engineers.

Students did not take up this responsibility because they felt that job opportunities are limited.

As the health care sector grows and becomes more dynamic, the need for this group is going to be high.

Eligibility:

Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.10+2 / I.Sc. Phy., Chem. & Math. Min. 50% Marks in each subject.

So if you have scored minimum 50% in those subjects then you are absolutely eligible for the course.

Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi is one of the best institute to pursue Bio medical Engineering.
3rd March 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

what i will do to get admission in AIIMS, Delhi medical College???
Which eligibility requride for it????
How much marks required for it???
16th May 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my higher secondary course in kerala syllabus where plus one and plus two marks are added together.How is it added for entrance exam
27th May 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to jump between electronics and biomedics if i join for electronics and biomedical engg course??? What is the review of this course available in model engg college. Thrikakara kerala???
4th June 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

THE BIOMEDICAL ENGG. IS WHAT TYPE OF COURSE?
17th June 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing my b.sc microbilogy nw gonna to finish this year.....if do biomedical engineering after my b.sc?
4th December 2012, 05:41 PM
ashis.career

Hello,

Bio medical engineering is a very unusual course to pursue.

Scope of bio medical engineering:

The basic problem is that the number of biomedical engineers is limited.

There are not enough courses too.

India need more biomedical engineers.

Students did not take up this responsibility because they felt that job opportunities are limited.

As the health care sector grows and becomes more dynamic, the need for this group is going to be high.

Eligibility:

Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.10+2 / I.Sc. Phy., Chem. & Math. Min. 50% Marks in each subject.

So if you have scored minimum 50% in those subjects then you are absolutely eligible for the course.

Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi is one of the best institute to pursue Bio medical Engineering.

Thanks
ASHIS
31st July 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

am an average student and am not so good in maths but i decided to take bio medical so is it all right
16th October 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

can a pcm cs student apply for biomedical engineering? please do reply!
17th March 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.iam an averege student and im not so good in maths but i have decided to take biomedical so is it all right?
17th March 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.iam an averege student and im not so good in maths but i wanna take biomedical will it be all right
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?