21st June 2013, 06:29 PM
Princemalu

What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India and Abroad?

What is the scope of bio medical engineering in india and abroad??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  2. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  3. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India and Abroad?
  4. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  5. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  6. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  7. Which are the subjects for Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in it?
  8. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  9. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  10. Job opportunities for Biomedical Engineering in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  13. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  14. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering? -- [New]
  15. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  16. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  17. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  18. What options do I have for my further studies after pursuing Biomedical Engineering?
31st July 2017, 08:26 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India and Abroad?

Scope of biomedical engineering in India and Abroad:-

Biomedical engineers who work with biomedical equipments and adapt to need of the physician and hospitals are great demanding in abroad.

Job profiles:-

Research scientists
Clinical engineers
Technical writers
Biomaterials engineer
Biomechanics engineer
Systems physiology engineers

Employment areas:-

Government agencies
Hospitals
Scientific and research facilities
Design and patenting
Clinics
Academic institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?