14th June 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope in BSc Biology and Chemistry?

What is the scope in bsc taking group biology and chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in BSc Chemistry?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  3. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  4. Scope of taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology after 12th? Which other career course can be taken?
  5. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  6. What is the scope of BSc Biology? What is the scope?
  7. What will the career scope of Biotechnology course? Can a candidate who have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Informatics in Intermediate opt for this course?
  8. What is the scope of BSc Chemistry after completing 12th?
  9. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of BSc Chemistry after passing HSC with 54%?
  11. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  12. Marine Bio-Technology for student pursing B.Sc (Biology & Chemistry) without honors?
  13. Can I do MSc Biology? I am a BSc chemistry
  14. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc Bio Chemistry, Micro Biology and Chemistry
  15. What is the scope of BSc honors in Biology? I am preparing for pre medical -- [New]
  16. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  17. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  18. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry?
3rd October 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in BSc Biology and Chemistry?

What is the scope in bsc taking group biology and chemistry?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-scope-bsc-biology-chemistry-1225205.html#ixzz2gdGVg2eE
28th November 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in BSc Biology and Chemistry?

What kind of job do the student get who had completed BSE in chemistry in nepal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?