4th July 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?

sir i got chemicalengineering in nit warangal .what is the scope of chemical engineering in future ?what are the companies offering chemical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  2. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  3. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  5. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  6. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  7. Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?
  8. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  9. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  10. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  11. Job opportunities after B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Which are the companies hiring chemical engineers?
  12. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?
  13. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities? -- [New]
  14. Is there any good scope for chemical engineering?
  15. Scope of Chemical Engineers? List of colleges offering PG in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Job prospects and future projection for Chemical engineers in tyre manufacturing company
  17. Which has a better scope in future between Chemical Engineering and Aircraft Maintanance engineering
  18. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2015, 02:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?

Here I am giving you information about job scopes for chemical engineering students as given.

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING JOB TYPE

** Technical Service Engineer - Waterproofing Chemicals

** Professor - Chemical Engineering

** Fire & Safety Officer - Chemical Engineer

** Manager - Process Engineering

EMPLOYMENT AREA

** Petrochemical to food,

** Specialty chemicals,

** Power production,

** Environmental control,

** Waste management

** Bio technology.

COMPANY FOR CHEMICAL ENGINEERING

** Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited

** Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited

** Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited

** Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited

** Gas Authority of india Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?