26th April 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of diploma in computer field and package? Is there any age boundation?

What is scope of diploma holder{cs} in computer field and package?
Is there any age boundation?

Related Questions:
  1. Age boundation of UP PCS?
  2. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  3. Can I get Government Job in the same field after completion of 6 months Computer Diploma course and with an age of 33 years?
  4. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  5. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the scope in PG diploma in travel and tourism management? What is the salary package?
  7. Scope and salary package in the field of agriculture engineering in India? Is it true that it has less scope as compared to other branches?
  8. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  9. Which Computer field should be chosen for Computer Engineering Diploma course after 10th?
  10. Is there any scope in B.Com Computer Field?
  11. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  12. Scope of B.Sc Computer in Medical field?
  13. Can I get a job in diploma course after 10th in computer field? What are the opportunities?
  14. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  16. Why one should pursue M.Tech computer and system science information at JNU? Average package after this course and future scope of the course? -- [New]
  17. What can I do after passing diploma in computer science engineering? I am interested in computer science field
  18. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
10th June 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of diploma in computer field and package? Is there any age boundation?

how was diplomo counceling happend.what is the rule of that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?