10th August 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of electronics in present time?

what scope of electronics at present time....please tell me what is the scope

3rd December 2012, 04:41 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope of electronics in present time?

hai,

SCOPE OF ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING:

One of the fastest growing fields of engineering, Electronics Engineering is that branch which deals with the applications that make our life so much more easy and comfortable such as, the computer, telephone, television, radio and other similar telecommunication systems.
These electronic engineers work with fiber optics and microprocessors and are responsible for supervising the manufacturing process, the production and installation of the above mentioned devices.

**Sometimes they also work in teams to set up electronic equipments for hospitals, mines, computer industries and the like.

**After a degree in this particular branch of engineering, a person can get easily find employment in the telephone industries, the aviation departments, in factories that deal with electronic consumer goods, in the radio services, in manufacturing companies and even in governmental sectors like MTNL, AIR, etc. In fact, Electronic Engineers are also needed in the defense and in plenty of research laboratories.

all the best............
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NSF_Workshop_Report_v2.pdf(359.1 KB, 576 views)
3rd December 2012, 07:18 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of electronics in present time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear User,

The scope of Electronics Degree/Diploma is Good.Not only now it' is ever green core subject in this world.Any where you go you have a chance of getting an absolute fair job in all electronics related company's.

Dont worry not only electronic company's any company.

Now you can tell me Is there any company without electronic support ?
Answer: No.Every company requires electronic engineers to run their company's from small companies to large company's.

Scope of Electronics in India Present/Future :
  • Robotics - Present Brightest Future for any student in the world. For more
  • IT industry
  • Govt.Sector
  • Production Company's
  • Hardware Company's
  • Teaching (Lecturers,Professors in best colleges)
  • Research Scientists
  • Small scale to large scale companies and many more...

So user dont get worried about the scope of Electronics .It has a fair chance in the market.

All the Best

Regards,
Sampath

Last edited by sammy_wrath; 6th December 2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Few corrections in the bullet listings
3rd December 2012, 07:42 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Development of Electronics and Technology is the one core reason behind the development of today's modern era. Behind every successful field it is the electronics and its application which make them to do better. Whether you consider health services, corporates, management, travel, media what they achieve with this pace is very obvious due the research and development in electronic.

So it is very essential for a sustainable development in country and you should expect a good career in it within the developing country like India. Every year thousands of electronic engineers are hired by both government and private sector and their consumption is increasing with equal pace due to its wide application. As India is one of the top countries of the world in the consumption of electronic on IT goods so their are huge apportunities available for graduates. Investment of foreign companies in India sector have also evoke out the need of engineers in the market.

However you have to accept the fact that consumption of electronics graduates is equal to production of electronics graduates i.e their are plenty of electronic engineers graduates but industry always admits the need of a passionate personals. A passionate engineer should expect a much better future than other.
5th December 2012, 09:44 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the scope of electronics in present time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

Electronics is a subject which is the need of the hour.. Its HUGE, and its applicability sees no horizon. I must tell you that this subject has got tremendous potential in the near and far future. As you may know that there is an Engineering Branch for the detailed study of this course.

B.Tech/B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering

This is a full time 4 year graduation course which deals with the detailed study about Electronics, Its components, Higher applications, projects, etc..So its of good use. Now talking of the scope that this subject has I should tell you some of the top most CORE Companies of Electronics :-

SAMSUNG India
APPLE
Sony
Bharat Electronics Limited
NTPC
BHEL
ISRO
Communication Sector
Automobiles interiors and chips
Microprocessor companies
INTEL
etc..

So all these require HUGE manpower for production, development and research for the never ending demand for these stocks. Some of the major Electronics products are Mobiles, Laptops, Tablets, TV, Fridge, Health Machines, ATM Machines, Cars interiors, Programming, etc..

So I would support this course to a large extent as it promises sure shot growth in future. If you wish to make a career in this stream, please go ahead.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
9th February 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

my branch is electronics in diploma after diploma i take mechaniacal branch.
26th May 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

do you have some informtion related to mechatronics?
18th August 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i am an electronics and communication engineering stream graduate. till now i have tried in 4 cities from the past 1 ans 1/2 year for electronics profile but everywhere they are asking for experience (even the small scale firms and companies). 1 thing I am not able to understand, if there is no exposure for an electronics engineer then how will a fresher gain experience. the much i concluded from the recent trend, there is no opening for a fesher electronics engineer in the market until and unless one belongs to tier 1 and tier 2 ranking colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?