7th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Vivek bhosale

How to do part time job after completing diploma? What is the scope of electronics engineering?

I am student of diploma in electronics engg. I am come after 12 std .after complete my diploma I do the part time job & also complete my degree it is possible & scope of electronics engg

Related Questions:
  1. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  3. What are the jobs after completing part time diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. How can I do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  5. How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  7. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  8. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  12. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. What should I do after completing Diploma in ECE? Scope of ECE Diploma?
  14. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  15. Information about part time Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  16. Should I do both diploma and B.E in correspondence or part time?
  17. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  18. Can I do part-time diploma while working in a government job?
29th June 2012, 09:05 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do part time job after completing diploma? What is the scope of electronics engineering?

Dear friend,

Your future is safe.Do not scare and real engineering is always hard be it any branch of diploma.
Study hard and maintain good percentage for your future because high marks will matter to some extent in getting good placements .

You have lot of time now and you can start preparing for government exams as in IES which will give the best job for an engineer.
In PSU's like BHEL,
ECIL,
NTPC,
IOCL etc.
You can also get private jobs in MNC's as in
Samsung,
Nokia,
Panasonic,
Siemens,
LG etc.
Start preparing from now so that time can be utilized.
Do not listen to the losers who failed and are a blot engineering.
Its only those losers who keeps on saying about scopes and hard subjects.Nothing is hard if you study.

All the best..........................
22nd August 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time job after completing diploma? What is the scope of electronics engineering?

EE possible after diploma in electronics engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?