19th January 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges and scope after M.Sc Chemistry? Can I choose Forensic Science in M.Sc?

Sir! i want to do MSc with chemisry kindly tell me best colleges and scope after doing MSc (chemistry)actually sir i also ask you a question that in present time i m doing BSc (chemistry, physics) can i choose forensic science in MSc .

10th February 2014, 12:53 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Best colleges and scope after M.Sc Chemistry? Can I choose Forensic Science in M.Sc?

Hello Friend !!

M.Sc Chemistry :

This course mainly deals with the chemical aspects of the various elements and its properties and utilization's.

It also includes the studies and research in the fields of Nuclear Chemistry, Nuclear power plants and about the surrounding elements and elements which are under the earth.

You should have the bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from a Govt Recognized University .

You must have an aggregate of 55% in your Graduation .

You must be at the age of 21 - 28 years only .

Available Specializations in M.Sc Chemistry :

Analytical chemistry,

Organic chemistry,

Inorganic chemistry,

Industrial chemistry,

Applied chemistry,

Hydrochemistry,

Pharmaceutical chemistry,

Polymer chemistry,

Biochemistry,

Textile chemistry, and so on.

Yes you can choose M.Sc in Forensic Science, but that degree doesn't come to the category M.Sc Chemistry.

Top Colleges across India offering M.Sc Course are :

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi:
M.Sc. course in biochemistry.

Pondicherry University, Puducherry:
M.Sc. course in biochemistry, molecular biology, and chemical sciences.

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi:
M.Sc. course in chemistry, biochemistry, and agricultural chemistry.

Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai:
M.Sc. chemistry.

University of Bombay, Mumbai:
M.Sc. courses in analytical chemistry, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, and physical chemistry.

Alagappa University, Karaikudi:
M.Sc. course in industrial chemistry, textile chemistry, and electrochemistry.

Christian Medical College, Vellore:
M.Sc. course in biochemistry.

Admission Procedure :

Some of the colleges offer direct admissions to the Course if and only if you are a Graduate in Chemistry.

While some IIT's conducts the Joint Admission Test (JAM) for admission to M.Sc. programme.

If interested you can get the exam notifications in November or December.

Job Prospects:

There is a huge job opportunities for the M.Sc degree holders.

After completion of the master’s degree one can also choose the teaching profession.

One can also join the research projects and also can join the research laboratories.

There are also various chemical and pharmaceuticals companies that recruit the M.Sc degree holders in chemistry.

Good Luck !!
10th May 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges and scope after M.Sc Chemistry? Can I choose Forensic Science in M.Sc?

Is polymer chemistry is good. Colleges and their corresponding MSc chemistry course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?