26th February 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope to get a chance for MSc in Maths after scoring 50% marks in graduation

I get 50% marks in graduation .with math.where the scoape to get chance for msc in math?

Related Questions:
30th September 2014, 10:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the scope to get a chance for MSc in Maths after scoring 50% marks in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I get 50% marks in graduation .with math.where the scoape to get chance for msc in math?
If you have completed graduation course in science stream then definitely you are eligible to apply fro M.Sc Mathematics course. Those candidates who have completed graduation course in science stream with mathematics subject from recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Sc Mathematics course.

M.Sc (i.e) Master of Science is a 2 years master degree course, which is divided into four semester.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
  • Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in science stream from a recognized university in any discipline with minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in aggregate.
  • The selection process is based on the entrance exam and score obtained in bachelor degree score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?