27th June 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 50 marks in JEE mains?

sir i got 50 marks in jeemains2013 and my +2 percentage is 69.6% and my marks are phy-66 chem-71 maths-57 and i belong to ST hills category will there be any chance to get admission in NIT

31st August 2015, 07:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 50 marks in JEE mains?

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the NIT with the 50 marks in the Mains and about 70% aggregate in the board examination.

NIT is among the best technical institute in India and for the admission in it. It is essential for the candidates to qualify in the Mains examination with best score and even with good aggregate in the board examination.

So you need to appear in the next year examination with good preparation even to qualify in the Advance and get the admission in the IIT.
31st August 2015, 08:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 50 marks in JEE mains?

Yes, you have scored 50 marks in the Mains and belong to the ST category you have qualified in the Mains examination.

But only with the qualifying marks you are not eligible to get the admission in the NIT also you marks in the board examination is not very satisfactory. So it is not possible to get the admission. The overall rank is prepared on the basis of the score in the Mains and the board examination.

So prepare hard to get the good score next time and qualify in the examination with the good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?