21st September 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG

sir, i obtain 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in post graduation . But i want to do B.Ed for the job of teaching. so you, please tell me that it is possible to do B.ed with such marks.If yes, than how can.Ibelongs to General caste.Please answer my question as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
28th June 2013, 07:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG

Mark percentage required for admission to B.Ed course varies with college/University. Usually candidates with a minimum of 50% marks in UG/PG are considered for admission. You can apply for admission in MIER College, where the minimum percentage of marks required is 45%. Government aided colleges in TN (under directorate of collegiate education) consider candidates with a minimum of 45% marks in graduation. Here pass in any of the PG level courses is enough to apply for B.Ed degree.
23rd May 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG

Sir,
I am completed my bcom with 47.6% marks.but I want to join B.ed.and I am a obc student.how much marks need to join B.ed?am I eligible for joining B.ed?is there college in thrissur district or irinjalakuda ?
22nd May 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I am completed B.A hons. with 44% &M.A with 48%...now I want to join b.ed college..is it possible for me to take admission in any b.ed college...If yes then suggest me plz.
22nd May 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

what is the weightage of mental ability,teachers apptitude and general knowledge in B.ed CET 2015? Dates for B.ed CET 2015? Passing marks in this exam?
1st May 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have done my graduation in Commerce where i got 47% marks.then i have done my MBA in HR where i got 55% marks.Can i do B.Ed? Please reply me...
24th June 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have done my graduation in arts where i got 48% marks, then i have done my m.a where i got 81% marks. can i get any relaxation on the behalf of post graduation marks to get admission in B.ed ? please suggest .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?