20th August 2012, 01:38 PM
abhishek 82a

Do I have any chance for NDA after scoring 70 marks in Maths and 250 marks in GAT

sir i m getting 70 marks in maths and 250 marks in gat...hve i any chance?

25th December 2012, 04:13 PM
unique99

Default Re: Do I have any chance for NDA after scoring 70 marks in Maths and 250 marks in GAT

To get chance you are to fulfill first eligibility of NDA:-
1.Needed a 12th standard to do NDA.
2.NDA is conducted by UPSC 2 times in a year.
3.AGE:within 16.5 years to 19 years
4.Must be an unmarried male citizen of India.
5.Eye sight must be clear 6''/6'' and height not less then 157cms.
6.Must be free from color blind & night blind.

Thank you
25th December 2012, 08:10 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have any chance for NDA after scoring 70 marks in Maths and 250 marks in GAT

As per latest NDA-I notification the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for NDA examination is that the candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognised secondary board of education in any of the stream. That candidates from all stream are eligible to appear for the examination. Howver candidate must have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level if they are interested to join Navy or AirForce wing.

So there is no minimum marks required in any particular subject to be eligible for the examination.
25th December 2012, 08:11 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Do I have any chance for NDA after scoring 70 marks in Maths and 250 marks in GAT

As per latest NDA-I notification the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for NDA examination is that the candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognised secondary board of education in any of the stream. That candidates from all stream are eligible to appear for the examination. Howver candidate must have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level if they are interested to join Navy or AirForce wing.

So there is no minimum marks required in any particular subject to be eligible for the examination.
25th December 2012, 10:30 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Do I have any chance for NDA after scoring 70 marks in Maths and 250 marks in GAT

Hi,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy .

Note :

The National Defence Academy has no role to play in the conduct of NDA Entrance Examination and selection of cadets.

The Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi is responsible for issuing guidelines for selection and the final conduct of the entrance examination.

Eligibility Criteria :

Age between
16 ½ to 19 yrs as of first day of the month in which course is due to commence

Qualification
12th Class of 10+2 System of Education/Equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for AF/Navy

Marital Status
Unmarried

Application to be Received by
As per UPSC notification

Likely SSB Date
Sep to Oct and Jan to Apr

Date Commencement of Training
Jan and Jul

Training Academy
NDA , Khadakwasla, Pune

Duration of Training
3 Yrs at NDA and 1 Yrs at IMA(For Army cadets)/

3 Yrs at NDA and 1 Yrs at Naval Academy(For Naval cadets)/

3 Yrs at NDA and 1 & 1/2 Yrs at AFA Hyderabad (For AF cadets)

So as per requirement there is no marks requirement .

If you meet all the requirements above then you are eligible.

Cool.....
26th December 2012, 08:37 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There is no percentage of marks criteria required for NDA. Only a pass in 12th with other required eligibility criteria, one can apply for NDA.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted byUPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

So after 12th you can apply for NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?