29th August 2012, 02:01 PM
amal666

What is the scope of HR for Male candidates

it has been heard that mba in hr management suits more for girls than males...why said so...wats the scope of hr after completing btech in cse

5th September 2012, 11:37 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of HR for Male candidates

No, it is not correct that MBA in HR management suits more for female than male. There are generally number of male HR management employee is more than the number of female HR management employee in any organization. Actually generally girls HR are focused about the publicity of the brand and company. They generally interact with the public that is why we came to know that these are only HR in the organization and most of them are girls. But it is totally wrong.

If you work in a company or if you have any relatives working in a private company you may try to take information about number of HR management male vs female. There are so many male HR work behind the female HR management. At the time of recruitment we found some male HR in most of the interview. After joining in a organization all the formalities generally done by different male HR. When you are working in the organization then you will found that so many male HR are around you to help you in different times. From outside it may seems that male HR is less than female HR but it is not true at all.

If you are interested to do MBA in HR management then I will suggest go for it. There is no need to look back when you are taking admission in MBA in HR management because of you are male. After completion of MBA in HR there are very good scope. If you can complete your MBA from a reputed institution then opportunity will be more better. May be you will get job from your campus. To take admission in MBA appear in MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc. If you can score good then you will get opportunity to take admission in more better MBA institution.

MBA after engineering from any stream has very good scope. Organization those are working in technology always prefer MBA candidates who have engineering background. MBA with engineering knowledge perform very well in the organization and they are very much innovative. If you complete your MBA after B.Tech in CSE and after that you join in a organization which is working in computer related field then you will get better scope and opportunity.

Best of luck.
5th September 2012, 12:33 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

What a wrong concept you go for.

HR is not only for suitable for male it is also go for female candidates.

So after complete your HR in MBA then you go for job in various company.

Like MNC,small company also etc....

If you are interested to do MBA in HR management then I will suggest go for it. There is no need to look back when you are taking admission in MBA in HR management because of you are male. After completion of MBA in HR there are very good scope. If you can complete your MBA from a reputed institution then opportunity will be more better.

Best MBA colleges in India:-

Good Luck...................
30th May 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i am an ece student and i want to do mba .but i am totally confused in which specialization shall i go for . pls help me friends
30th May 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

HI friends i am an ECE student passed out in 2013.i want to do MBA .but i am totally confused in which specialization shall i go for .either HR OR FINANACE AND MARKETING .i want to do in that field in which the demand is higher so that i can get that job. SO MY DEAR friends pls guide me with ur valuable comment .........

thank u
18th April 2016, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

I'm a English honours student with science background.... which MBA domain suits me the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?