20th December 2019, 06:16 PM

What is the scope and job opportunities with M.Tech in Seismology from IIT, Roorkee?

What is the job scope and opportunities once I pass M.Tech from IIT, Roorkee in Seismology? Is the campus placement possible in this branch? Usually which all private sector companies hires candidates from Seismology background?

3rd June 2023, 11:40 AM
eduking

Default Re: What is the scope and job opportunities with M.Tech in Seismology from IIT, Roorkee?

IIT Roorkee is a reputed institute and studying M.Tech Seismology can surely help you get a decent job in government as well as the private sector. Just make sure you have completed the course with good academic records. You can apply for jobs in the following areas after completion.

1. Earthquake Monitoring Organizations
2. Disaster Management Organizations
3. Environmental Agencies
4. Weather Research Organization
5. Energy Industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?