20th December 2019, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

What to do after Diploma in Textile Manufacturing course if not opting for B.Tech?

Dear Sir/Madam, I did my Diploma in Textile Manufacturing course from Government Polytechnic College, Solapur in 2001 and I am having 18 years of Sales/Marketing/Business Development experience in apparel industry. I did Export Import course from EXIM & Digital Marketing course recently. What next after Diploma in Textile Manufacturing course? Ultimately I want to get good salary increment & international exposure.

3rd June 2023, 11:46 AM
eduking

Default Re: What to do after Diploma in Textile Manufacturing course if not opting for B.Tech?

You have got 18 years of sales and marketing experience which is enough to get a higher position at a small company. You can utilize your experience to help grow a small company. There are courses available for Diploma holders but your age may be a problem because most courses have age limits.

You can pursue a distance mode graduation from an open University if your qualification is creating any issues. Normally, regular courses have an age limit and you have only a choice in the form of distance mode graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?