20th February 2018, 02:48 AM
Rakkireddy

What is the scope of M.Sc Geography and possibility for pursuing the same after B.Sc Agriculture?

I am the student of B.Sc Agriculture, may I know whether I am eligible for M.Sc in Geography after completion of my B.Sc in Agriculture or not? Please, kindly provide me the eligibility and scope of M.Sc in Geography.

Related Questions:
  1. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  2. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  3. Possibility to study BSc(Geography) for 12th Arts with Geography candidate?
  4. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  5. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  6. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study MSc(Agriculture) for BSc(Botany) student? -- [New]
  8. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  9. Possibility to apply in Punjab Agricultural University for PG course in Agriculture after B.Sc Geography?
  10. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  12. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  14. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  15. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  16. Detailed scope of Agriculture specialization in Master's Degree
  17. How to pursue MSc in Geography through distance learning?
  18. Wha tis the scope of BSc Agriculture?
21st March 2018, 11:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of M.Sc Geography and possibility for pursuing the same after B.Sc Agriculture?

Eligibility Criteria of M.Sc in Geography:

>>Candidates should complete B.A in Geography or B.Sc in Geography.
>>Candidates should also have Chemistry as one of the subjects in graduate level to do M.Sc in Geography.

You should satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Geography. As you have mentioned in the question that you completed your B.Sc in Agriculture, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Geography.

Scopes of M.Sc in Geography:

Some job profiles after M.Sc in Geography are listed below.
>>Senior Geographic Technician
>>Geography Teacher
>>Subject Matter Expert - Geography
>>Content Developer - Geography
>>Accountant Assistant
>>Geography Expansion Leader
>>Geography Professor
>>Geo Analyst Trainee
>>Geographic Information System - Technician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?