14th January 2018, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Marine Scientist in Canada? Which are the colleges offering this course in India?

I am an Indian girl and I am from a middle class family. Will I be able to work, and earn a high salary as a Marine Scientist in Canada? How much is the course fee for Marine Engineering in top colleges in India and how to apply in those colleges? Will I get any education loan for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and salary of Forensic Scientist in Canada and India?
  2. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  3. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  4. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  5. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  7. Ranks of the colleges offering Nanotechnology in India? What is the scope and the salary?
  8. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent?
  9. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  10. Which are the colleges offering marine engineering in Bangalore?
  11. How can I become a Marine Scientist after B.Sc? Which exams I have to clear?
  12. Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?
  13. Colleges offering B.Tech in Marine? Eligibility of loan for the course?
  14. What is the scope of marine engineering?
  15. Colleges offering the Genetic Engineering course? What is the scope in the field?
  16. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  17. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  18. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?