8th July 2011, 12:32 PM
aneeshpunni3

Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?

May I Know the Engineering Colleges Offering Marine Engineering Cources in India, Especially in Kerala.
How much time do the same cource take to be completed?
How much fee do I want to pay for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  2. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered?
  3. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India? -- [New]
  6. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india?
  7. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  8. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  9. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  10. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  11. Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  14. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  15. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  16. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  17. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  18. Details about the Marine Engineering course? What is the fee structure and which are the institutes offering it?
18th October 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?

i want to know about the best marine college in kerala
25th December 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?

What is the fee structure. And exams
11th April 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

plz provide the details of marine engineering
16th May 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what iscollages state of marinengineering
8th June 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

plz provide the details of marine engineering
list of marine engineering colleg in ernakulam
1st September 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Plz send marine colleges and fee structure at [email protected]
14th December 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for b.tech marine engineering after 12th
1st May 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How is the course of marine engineering? And what is the tim period of the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?