19th July 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Scope and salary of Forensic Scientist in Canada and India?

What is the scope and salaries of forensic scientist in canada as well as in our beloved India? Please mention the break ups if any.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  2. Required Qualification to become a Forensic Scientist? Will there be bright future for Forensic Scientist in India? What kind of Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  3. What is the selection procedure as a forensic student
  4. How much salary will I get by becoming a forensic scientist?
  5. What is the average salary of forensic scientist in India?
  6. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the qualification required to become a Forensic scientist? Which are the universities in abroad? What si the demand in India? Is forensic better in India or abroad?
  8. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  10. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  11. How much is the salary of a forensic scientist? What are the Qualifications Required?
  12. What should I do after passing 12th to become a forensic scientist? I am a 11th standard student
  13. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  14. What is the fees for BSc Forensic in Bangalore? What is the scope in India?
  15. How to get a job as a forensic scientist? Eligibility for forensic scientist?
  16. I am a M.Sc. Biotechnology candidate from Utkal university,Bhubaneswar.I have studied both plant biotechnology and animal biotechnology? What should I do further?
  17. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  18. What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?
3rd March 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope and salary of Forensic Scientist in Canada and India?

Type of jobs available for M.S. in forensic odontologist in indian
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?