16th June 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of MBA International Business?

I finished my UG and opted to join in MBA(international business).Would you pls tell me the scope and opportunities of this course at 2015.

Related Questions:
  1. Job prospects of masters international business in india?
  2. Should I do MBA in International Business or MBA in HR?
  3. What are the job options available for me if I have done MBA in International Business? Can I choose HR field to get a job?
  4. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business
  5. Which specialization should I choose with finance between international business and marketing? What is the scope?
  6. What is the scope in Aviation Sector? Difference between MBA IB and MBA Aviation?
  7. Can I do MBA with HR and International Business specializations together?
  8. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  9. Will this be difficult to do MBA after completion of B.Sc in Electronics? Fee structure to do MBA in International Business?
  10. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce? -- [New]
  11. How to become a custom officer in Airport? How to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business
  13. MBA from UK in Engineering Management, Global Business or international human resource: Better choice after BE (IT)?
  14. Can I do MBA international business after finishing BSc Chemistry
  15. what type of course I can do after my BSc graduation in Statistic and Maths so as to get a good job?
  16. Job opportunities after MBA in International Business from Pune University?
  17. Best specialization for B.Tech IT student in MBA? Which is better between International Business, Marketing and Sales or HR?
  18. Is IIBS- International Institute of Business Studies a study center only??
17th April 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA International Business?

How much scope is in foreign country after doing PGDM and approx how much salary I can get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?