5th February 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Will this be difficult to do MBA after completion of B.Sc in Electronics? Fee structure to do MBA in International Business?

hi, m kadmbari darlinge . m doing my graduation in bsc i w2ant to knw that will it be difficult to do mba after bsc in electronics and what is the fee for doing mba in international business

16th April 2012, 02:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will this be difficult to do MBA after completion of B.Sc in Electronics? Fee structure to do MBA in International Business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, m kadmbari darlinge . m doing my graduation in bsc i w2ant to knw that will it be difficult to do mba after bsc in electronics and what is the fee for doing mba in international business

Candidate seeking for Master of Business Administration [MBA] program from a recognized Institute must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission are based on entrance test, group discussion and personal interview. The duration of the program is two years and comprise of four semester.

There are various Institutes which offers MBA program with specialization in International Business and the fee structure of every Institute vaies from each other. For Instance fees for MBA [IB] in Amity International Business School will cost Rs. 2,13,500 per semester.

For information regarding fee and other detail one may refer to the official websites of the below given Institutes which offers MBA in International Business:
  • Manav Rachna International University [MRIU]
  • University Business School,Panjab University
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth University Institute of Management & Research [BVIMR]
  • Punjab College of Technical Education [PCTE]
  • Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies
  • Symbiosis Institute of International Business [SIIB]
  • Institute of Business Studies & Research[IBSAR]
  • GITAM Institute of International Business [GIIB]
  • Amity International Business School.
22nd July 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will this be difficult to do MBA after completion of B.Sc in Electronics? Fee structure to do MBA in International Business?

Hi this is gangadhar. Which is the best elective in MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?