30th October 2011, 08:50 PM
sanjith gp

Should I do MBA in International Business or MBA in HR?

I have done my B.E in information science and i'm very much interested in management studies but i'm in confusion of whether to do MBA in international business r MBA in H.R.
Please do help me..!!!

27th December 2011, 02:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do MBA in International Business or MBA in HR?

Both the courses of MBA in HR and MBA in International Business have their own importance. Its up to you to decide which course you wish to pursue. As an IT graduate both the courses are not in sync with your present qualification. So if you are willing to opt for management studies you should follow your interest. If you want to get jobs after the MBA then accordingly choose between the two.
2nd February 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

im dng bbm -bachelour in business mgt........my specalisation was hr,and finance...........bt im scared of accounts and maths...........which course to chosse for mba?
22nd July 2013, 10:45 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Lets first get upto brigde and then we will think of crossing it.

HR or International Business, you can decide even afterwards as well

Always try to get admission in top management institute.

If you get admission in IIMs, you can choose you subjects after admission as well.
IIMs have first year common where you study subjects from different fields. In second year, you can choose between subjects of your interest.

All the best
1st July 2014, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

I have just pass d exams of b.com honrs but 8 m very confused dat I want to do mba but frm which stream hr or international business
3rd July 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done B.com, I wanna work in abroad but wanna work in managing manpower. which field is better for me HR or IB??
24th February 2020, 10:15 PM
Master of Business

Post Re: Should I do MBA in International Business or MBA in HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have done B.com, I wanna work in abroad but wanna work in managing manpower. which field is better for me HR or IB??
If you are a Commerce student then you should Opt Inertnational business as Major Subject. This is advised only if you r willing to join some MNC or other business company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?