20th April 2020, 11:06 AM
Akshit Radadiya

What are the scopes and opportunities with degrees like CA, BBA, BCA and B.Com?

Sir, I am Commerce student and I am ranker student. I have completed my 12th from Rajkot and now what can I do CA or BCA or BBA or B.Com? Which would best option in terms of good future scope and job opportunities?

1st May 2020, 09:58 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: What are the scopes and opportunities with degrees like CA, BBA, BCA and B.Com?

After completing commerce in 11th and 12th, there are many options for you to build up your career. As you have mentioned following:
  • CA
  • BCA
  • BBA
  • B.Com
Among these, being a CA in future is much respectable and good-paying job. CA stands for Chartered Accountant.

You can become CA of a reputed firm. Moreover, you can get jobs in this field in Government field, Private or Public sector as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?