29th May 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Last date of filling BBA and BCA application forms at IGNOU? Documents and percentage required for admission in BBA and BCA?

What is the last date of filling for of bba and bca from Ignou? What are the documents needed for bba and bca? How many need percentage for bba and bca for admission in Ignou?

29th May 2016, 09:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of filling BBA and BCA application forms at IGNOU? Documents and percentage required for admission in BBA and BCA?

The last date for filling an online application for bachelor degree programs is on 17-08-2016.

The documents needed are as follows:

* Educational certificates
* Category certificate
* Signature proof
* Date of birth certificate
* Latest passport size photograph

At first the candidate has to register him/herself in the website. To register yourself click here

After successful registration the candidate has to scan and upload the above documents.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for BCA and BBA is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized board of education.

Below I have attached the prospectus of IGNOU.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf common_pros2016.pdf(10.47 MB, 139 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?