2nd June 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and IT?

what can i do after 12th by taking commerce with IT

Related Questions:
6th June 2012, 03:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and IT?

After completing intermediate, you can go for higher studies either in IT or commerce. Selection of the stream of study is up to the interest of the candidate. If you have studied mathematics, physics and chemistry as subjects, then you can try for engineering courses. Another option is to look for B.Sc Courses in Physics, Chemistry, etc. Also, you can pursue commerce related courses like CA, B.Com, courses on banking and insurance, etc.
18th March 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and IT?

If we take commerce and up what kind of job we can do after completing 12th standard
13th August 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i complete my inter in commerce.now i want to do IT, can i do IT in commerce field?
13th August 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i complete my inter in commerce.now i want to do IT, can i do IT in commerce field?
13th August 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?