28th May 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Science stream with 84.5% of marks?

what should i do in biology after passing my 12th exam with 84.5% and in biology 94 marks?plz tell me in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  2. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  3. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in Medical stream with 80% of marks?
  4. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Science stream with 84.5% of marks?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  6. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  7. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  8. How to get admission to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in science stream with 50% of marks and with an age of 21 years?
  9. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Syllabus for class 11 KVPY (SA stream)?
  11. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  12. Am I eligible to repeat 12th Science after a gap of 2 years? -- [New]
  13. How to become an Astronaut after completion of 12th Class from Science stream?
  14. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  15. Which course should I take after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  16. What are the Government Job Opportunities available after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  17. Can I do Graduation in Science stream after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  18. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
28th May 2012, 11:25 AM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Science stream with 84.5% of marks?

dear friend.
you have obtained a good marks in 12th, now you have to decide what you have to do, whats your interests and what you really want to do, according to that choose your stream for the future.
as you have got more than 80% marks you are eligible for all medical entrance test.
if you want to become a mbbs in future then you can prepare for medical entrance exams. you can also prepare for the bio-technology and b.pharma.
if you want to become an entrepreneur or join the corporate then you can join bba also.
my suggestion is that first of all decide what you have to do in future and based on that choose your stream.
think twice before taking admission in any stream whether it will help you or not in future.
all the best.
28th May 2012, 12:10 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Science stream with 84.5% of marks?

HAI..

ALL THE BEST!!!
28th May 2012, 02:35 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Science stream with 84.5% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what should i do in biology after passing my 12th exam with 84.5% and in biology 94 marks?plz tell me in details.

WHAT TO DO AFTER 12TH GRADE?

First of all I want to congratulate for getting such a good % in your 12th grade.

Now as you have taken biology as your majors you have to options to go for your future,

-> Medical line.

-> Engineering line.

-> Now as you have only 84% in total choosing a medical line will be a bit tough if you are ready to go for the private seat which will cost more but if you really interested in it you can surely go for it.

-> You can get the Engineering course easily for your %, so try to find out which course you are most interested and then go for it.

-> Some of the important Engineering course which you can go for are as follows,

-> Electronics and Communication and Engineering.

-> Computer Science and Engineering.

-> Mechanical Engineering.

-> Civil Engineering.

-> Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

-> Aeronautical Engineering.

-> Just try to get the course which you are really interested in then for sure you will have a great career.

-> I have also attached a flow chart map which shows about the course which you can take up and their possibilities in future. Check it out if needed.

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Career Path.zip(1.04 MB, 63 views)
28th May 2012, 04:31 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

you have science stream two options for your future.

Medical line

Engineering line

In Medical line you have to do the MBBS have the choice to do the course.

And other nursing courses and micro biology and pharmacy courses are there in medical line.

Engineering line:

there are several engineering courses are there

some of them

Electrical and Communication and Engineering

Computer Science and Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Aeronautical Engineering

all the best.
28th May 2012, 05:58 PM
romi_bal

you have obtained a good marks in 12th, now you have to decide what you have to do, whats your interests and what you really want to do, according to that choose your stream for the future.
as you have got more than 80% marks you are eligible for all medical entrance test.
if you want to become a mbbs in future then you can prepare for medical entrance exams. you can also prepare for the bio-technology and b.pharma.
if you want to become an entrepreneur or join the corporate then you can join bba also.
my suggestion is that first of all decide what you have to do in future and based on that choose your stream.
think twice before taking admission in any stream whether it will help you or not in future.
all the best.
29th May 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my 12th dis year with pcm with 83%. i wish to join in food/che/textile engineering. what shoud i do? giv ur suggestions.
3rd June 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an astranout.but i have secured 52% in 12th science.pls help me..
8th June 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How much % should i get in 10th to get science stream in india.
7th April 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i have science stream pcm and c then what a gud line for me after 12th
n i m not interested in engineering i just want a line by which i can go australia
2nd May 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i need job soon i have passed 12 class with 82% please guide me
7th May 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Can i do engineering with science bio stream???
11th February 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

after completion of 12th i was willing to take a course that was related to biology(excluding medical field) but i want to know whether the courses other than medical have scope in my state and my india
12th February 2014, 03:29 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

I congratulate you for your wonderful performance in 12th class by securing 84.5% of marks overall and 94% of marks in Biology.

It is not so easy task of securing that many marks in Biology subject.

Soon after the completion of 12th class in BIPC, top professional courses that you can join are

MBBS
BDS
Veterinary
Physiotherapy course

Pharmacy related courses like
D-Pharmacy
B-Pharmacy

By opting for any of these courses, you will be having good career scope in the field of life sciences.

If you don't want to join these courses, you can opt for Graduation in B.Sc with any of the following subjects
Botany
Zoology
Biotechnology
Microbiology
Genetics
Chemistry etc.

You don't need to appear for Entrance Exam to join this course. You will be given direct admission for this course in many of the colleges.

You will be having good number of job opportunities in other countries in the field of life sciences.

One should have strong subject knowledge and practical knowledge in order to grab better job opportunities in the field of life sciences.

Try to be good enough in that.

Wish you all the best.
14th May 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i have got87% in 12th in medical science.what have to do now only in medical field if will not get succeed in competitive exams...pleasssee tell meee!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?