18th August 2012, 06:20 AM
Asifhusain59

What shall I do after completion of B.Com course from AAI in Distance Learning?

Sir, I am pursuing B.com From AAI Distance then after this course what to do.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  2. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  3. B.Com. through Distance Learning - Forms in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  5. How to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering through distance learning? What is the future after completion of the course?
  6. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  7. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  8. Eligibility criteria of Infosys according to marks obtained in 10th and 12th board -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  10. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  11. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  12. Salary package after the completion of MBA from distance learning?
  13. Is it possible to completed B.Sc or B.Tech and BCA in the same time?
  14. universities for PG-diploma in financial management through distance learning in final year
  15. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  16. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  17. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education? -- [New]
  18. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
30th April 2015, 11:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of B.Com course from AAI in Distance Learning?

* There are so many fields in which you can make your future after completing B.Com.

* My suggestion to you is that you should opt that field in which you have interest.

* However you may choose MBA for making your future very bright.

* Because after completing MBA from your interested stream you will earn a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?