5th October 2012, 01:18 PM
saranshan

What shall I do to improve Communication Skills?

I am not in fluent in english communication skils What can i do

5th October 2012, 04:17 PM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: What shall I do to improve Communication Skills?

Hi!
This a very common problem,which almost many people face.It is a state where you understand what others speak,but unable to speak what's going on your mind.
Don't worry much about all these!!Nearly 60%people suffer from the very same situation.
English is not borne out of any myths,it comes only naturally.No one is born LINGUIST,he has to do so,for that it needs some patience and self-determination.
To be fluent in English,the first thing is - never bother about what people feel about your absurd english speakings,as he was also exactly like you when he started talking in english.Remove the dilemma of hesitation,just speak what your heart says.It comes slowly but try it.Try to talk to yourself in front of a mirror when there is no one around.If you don't feel shy then you can try it near your family too.Always remember,no one is a perfectionist.You are learning.Try talking to your friends,have your vocabularies strong.In few weeks,you will be fluent.It is my belief that you will learn soon,because i also had the same problem.Try reading books in a new way,Impart more English movies in your weekend funs,Read novels,Newspapers,Write diary about your day and check where you are lacking.You will learn for sure.
All the best to you!!
26th March 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to improve Communication Skills?

Hi, I am TYBMS Graduate I had improved my communication skills but I am lacking in pronuciaton of words so Please me out on his sceanrio. It would be grateful and email id is [email protected], Please revert me on this id with your valuable feedback.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?