1st June 2011, 09:55 AM
Rakhi Agarwal

How to improve my communication skills? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student and going for interview

I m b.tech 3rd yr student and upcoming in 4th yr... after few months i will setting in placement my communication skills is not good and aptitude .How can improve it?...what i do?..specially for communication...
and whats things i m focus for better placement.

24th August 2012, 08:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to improve my communication skills? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student and going for interview

Regular practice is the only method to improve your communication skills. You can practice in front of a mirror or in the presence of your friends. Reading news dailies and listening news bulletins will also aid in the process. If you find it difficult in self preparation, you can approach a soft skill development institutes. They will guide you with tips to face interview with in the available time limit.
14th June 2013, 07:33 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: How to improve my communication skills? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student and going for interview

Hi friend
you can improve your commonication skill by practice.
There is only the practice that makes the Man perfect.
Try to improve your personal skill with your friends, family and also with your neighbours.
Read the newspaper and listen the bulletens daily.
Firstly you feels it dificult, but with practice, you will change.
GOOD LUCK8-)
8th May 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

am a btech passout last three years but i cant speak in english fluently my age is also 29 years gap between in my study n ialso forget my technical skill how can i get a job kindly help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?