2nd August 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to join B.Sc course after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?

i compleated inter with Mpc can i study B.sc what i do

12th December 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to join B.Sc course after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?

how can i join in bsc agriculture after completion of intermediate with MPC.
21st May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to join B.Sc course after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?

What shall i do to join B.sc course after completion of intermediate with M.P.C stream
13th June 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

how can I study B.S C Agriculture after passing my inter with 96 percentage?
2nd November 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the best course in degree
18th December 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

how can i study b.sc agriculture after completion of intermidiate with m.p.c stream
20th January 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

?I wanted the list of examinations to be attempted after my intermediate course in mpc streme available in India
11th April 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to join B.Sc course after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?
13th June 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to join B.SC nursing course after completion of intermediate with MPC steam?
23rd April 2020, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses from intermediate to civil exam(UPSC)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?