1st May 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?

1.i am Mechanical engg got 67% in last year,how many % req to get full scholarship..
2.i heard if we knw german language we get full scholarship,is it true??
3.how much scored req in GRE N TOEFEL

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?
  2. Required scores in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship for MS?
  3. Scores required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  4. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS with full scholarship in US?
  6. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) to appear in GRE?
  7. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to apply for GRE and TOEFL? How and when to apply?
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE?
  9. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  10. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?
  11. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  13. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  15. What is the percentage marks required in GATE to be eligible for the scholarship?
  16. Percentage of marks in B.Tech and score required in GRE and TOEFL for admission in American universities? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to give GRE and TOEFL exam if I have scored only 58% marks in 12th?
  18. Marks and percentage required in engineering to apply for GRE exam?
19th October 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?

i am mechanical engineer i got 60% .how much %should require for getting full scholership
11th October 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?

how much % is required in b.tech for getting schlorships to do ms in us?
4th December 2013, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1.i am Mechanical engg got 67% in last year,how many % req to get full scholarship..
2.i heard if we knw german language we get full scholarship,is it true??
3.how much scored req in GRE N TOEFEL
give me full details of it
18th March 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage should i obtain in class 12 for schlorship in enginering?
10th May 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage to get full scholarship after passing m.sc in biotechnology with 70%.how much score is required in gre and after passed gre what should i
do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?