16th February 2020, 02:05 PM

What should be the Graduate discipline to opt for Mathematics in BPSC?

Please advice as I have completed BE Mechanical Engineering so can I choose Mathematics as an optional subject for Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) examination? And, also advice is there optional subject 1 or 2? Is it necessary for BPSC to complete graduation or equivalent degree from Patna University only?

31st October 2021, 09:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the Graduate discipline to opt for Mathematics in BPSC?

No, you can only select only one optional paper.

You are eligible to appear for examination after bachelor degree in any discipline. Age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages. So, after qualifying in all stages of examination eligible for the final selection.

For more information visit at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?