6th March 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the BPSC exam? Age and the criteria for BPSC examination?

what is the date of bpsc exam 2012 ,what is the age and criteriya of bpsc examination what is the form dateb of bpsc exam 2012

20th March 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the BPSC exam? Age and the criteria for BPSC examination?

BY commerce can i do bpsc
24th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the BPSC exam? Age and the criteria for BPSC examination?

what is the date of b.p.s.c pt exam
30th July 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

i am 20 years old.can i appear in 2012 bpsc exam
30th August 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i am 25 years old can i appear in bpsc exam. i have done B.TECH in mech.
1st September 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 years old .what is the age limit of B. P. S. C exam ? I 'm Hons with History. Can I appear in the exam ?
18th September 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i am 20 years old.can i appear in 2013 bpsc exam.
7th October 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir, In indian air force, airmen can apply only for group 'A' POST. Due to not publishing pay scal by BPSC like UPSC during notisfication Even being bihari we are unable to apply for DySP, ADM and equvalent posts conducted by BPSC.
19th October 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit for bihar public civil services for all categories
11th November 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am 20 years old . I apper in 2013 bpsc exam ?
14th November 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i done my graduation from GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERCITY nagaland. am i able to appear in B.P.S.C. civil services exams.
14th November 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed degree in electronics and communication domain.can i attend BPSC exam.
23rd November 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

l am computer science engineer .am i eligible for bpsc exam
27th December 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the age of the BPSC exam and the criteria for BPSC examination?
14th February 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limitation for bpsc.
22nd March 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of bpsc exam?
1st April 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i jst waana to know d best way of preption of bpse xam..
20th April 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I am in graduation 2nd yr to commerce how can i do preparation for bpsc??what it is shyllabus.
21st August 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student of bsc in zoology.can I prepare for bpsc exsm?
11th September 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that, how should I prepare of BPSC Exam.Please guide me and tall me a name of best book for the preparation of BPSC Exam. Now you will know about us, that what is my educational qualification? than I am Sarvesh Kumar Shrivastava has passed graduation from magadh university bodh gaya (acct. hons.)
Thanks for ever
5th November 2013, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

sir I have passed BA from directorate of distance education (PATNA university) subject honrs-sociology,in 2009 age 27 in st cat. Can I eligible for bpsc exam 2013 ,please tell me sir please.,...
14th May 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Date of entrance exam of bpsc in the year 2015 . Tell me about age limit?
6th October 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year computer engineering student,can i apear for bpsc 2015.
please tell me about the process and syllabus.
16th October 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is prepation method for bpsc pt and mains exam and what is no. Of attempt for general,best optional papers for mains and bpsc pt exam date 2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?