30th July 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BPSC exam? Best coaching institutes for the preparation of BPSC in India?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Com Honors and my ambition is to creak BPSC exam. Please tell me how to prepare for it? Best coaching institutes for the preparation of BPSC in India?

31st July 2016, 08:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for BPSC exam? Best coaching institutes for the preparation of BPSC in India?

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission and the examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as officer within the state.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Main and Interview so for Preliminary you have to work on General knowledge, English and Mathematics.

Candidates after that have to qualify in Mains paper where there is subjective paper for that you require better preparation in detail as it is a subjective paper. So you need to prepare for examination as according to syllabus of examination.

Almost all the coaching institution which offers the UPSC offers preparation for PSC. Some of best coaching for examination are :-

Vajiram and Ravi.

Alternative Learning Skill.

Dhirsti I.A.S.

RAU'S I.A.S.
1st August 2016, 01:06 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for BPSC exam? Best coaching institutes for the preparation of BPSC in India?

How to prepare for BPSC Examination:

To prepare for BPSC exam you need to have good preparation and strategy. Selection is done on the basis of the written Examination. So make sure you score good marks in Preliminary examination and main examination to get job finally. Besides all this best books help you in scoring good marks.

>> Pratiyogita Darpan
>> All NCERT Books
>> Lucent GK Book
>> Pratiyogita Darpan
>> BPSC Exam Previous Papers

Best institutes of BPSC Examination in India are
** Pragya Civil Services
** Winning Edge
** The Flame Academy
** Civil Services Plus
** The Motivation Academy
** Clat Path
1st August 2016, 01:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

BPSC stands for "Bihar Public Service Commission". You have to follow some tips to score good rank in BPSC exam. Some of the good tips are as below -

** Concentrate on news / events related to Bihar
** Make your own notes.
** Take care of your health.
** Be regular in study.

Here are some best coaching centers for preparing BPSE exam -

** The Fame Academy, M2/19, Opposite Krishna Appartment, Main Road, Boring Road, Patna-800001, 9471892276

** The Pillars, 210, 2nd Floor, Verma Center, Boring Road Crossing, Patna-1, 7763936065

** Pragya Civil Services, Pragya Civil Services, Beside Central Bank of India, Before Patna College, Ashok Rajpath, Patna-800001, Bihar
1st August 2016, 01:26 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for BPSC examination after the bachelor degree in Commerce.

The minimum educational qualification to appear for examination is bachelor degree. The age limit to appear for examination is 21-37 years and three year and five year for OBC and SC/ST.

You require better preparation to qualify in examination. You need to prepare for examination through the given syllabus and go through mock test at regular interval to check your preparation for examination.

Some of the best institutes for preparation of examination is :-

VIJU Classes.

Vision Classes.

RAU'S IAS.

Vajiram and Ravi.
1st August 2016, 12:52 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

To become eligible for BPSC, you must complete graduation from a recognized board. I would suggest you to first complete your graduation then prepare for this job. To crack down BPSC you need to study for 10-11 hours daily, join coaching classes. Buy books to prepare. Must concentrate on your academic subjects. It is not so easy to crack BPSC until you have studied well.

Below I have mentioned a few coaching classes names:-

1. The Fame Academy

2. Winning Edge

3. The Pillars

4. Civil Services Plus

5. Pragya Civil Service

6. Creative IAS
1st August 2016, 01:33 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

BPSC is also called a toughest exam in India thus it also requires a hard work and dedication to crack it. For cracking this exam first of all you need to make a proper time table for your studies. The syllabus is huge so it is better to devote as maximum time as you can. In such type of exams self study is a key to success.

We are not allowed to promote any institute/coaching center here so it depends on your fine judgement.
13th November 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I live in Delhi now. Have a any coaching center in Delhi for BPSC exam preparation.
4th August 2018, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

I live at rural area so i want a good material for preparation of bpsc pre and mains. please suggest me which institution has good material for bpsc ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?