20th June 2012, 08:10 PM
sowmyasiva

What should I concentrate more on, GATE or TOEFL? Procedure to be followed?

What should I concentrate more in-GATE or TOEFL? I am also planning to write NIPER JEE. Please elaborate on its procedure.
Thank You!

15th October 2015, 03:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I concentrate more on, GATE or TOEFL? Procedure to be followed?

If you select one single exam and prepare better for that exam then you will surely achieve success in that exam but if you start preparing for 2-3 exams, your concentration will be lost and you will puzzle yourself, so it would be better for you to concentrate on one exam for better results.

For example if you want to Master of technology then you must prepare for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering with full dedication and determination. If you want to courses from abroad then you should start preparing for the Test of English as Foreign Language.

So decide first what you want to do then prepare for any particular exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?