24th January 2022, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th become DC?

Now i am 12th std my aim is to become DC so what i should after 12th... Which course to take...
Please help me...

27th January 2022, 03:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th become DC?

To become a Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) you have to do graduation and then need to crack the UPSC- Civil Service Exam(CSE). UPSC conducts the CSE exam for qualifying a Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) or IPS officer.
27th January 2022, 05:26 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Two ways as far as i know:-

You have to prepare for IAS and clear IAS exam with good rank. You can become DC through a good IAS ranking.

You have to write civil services examination conducted by your state government. you have to get good rank in that also. Get into Assistance Executive or Executive or Class-1 posts.
27th January 2022, 08:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become DC (Deputy Commissioner) you need to crack the UPSC - Civil Service Examination. UPSC is the central agency of India that conducts the CSE examination for qualifying a Deputy Commissioner of Police or IPS officer. The educational qualification for this exam is a candidate must have done graduation in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
27th January 2022, 08:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to become deputy commissioner now with 12th educational qualification.
To become deputy commissioner, candidates need to appear and qualify in civil services examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination:-
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
Candidate's age must be between 21 to 32 years with relaxation for reserved category.
So, you are eligible to appear for examination after graduation, the examination is conducted in three stages and it is necessary to qualify in all stages of examination for final recruitment.

For more information about examination visit at
http://www.upsc.giv.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?