14th January 2014, 08:47 PM
Harpreet Singh Bagga

What should I do after my 12th if I have taken medical in 12th? What course should I take after 12th that can help me for IAS and IPS exam?

What should i do after my +2 ,if i have taken medical in +2 then what course should i take after my +2 that i should help me in IAS and IPS exams?????

15th January 2014, 11:49 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after my 12th if I have taken medical in 12th? What course should I take after 12th that can help me for IAS and IPS exam?

If your goal is to join civil services like
-Indian Administrative Service
-Indian Police Service
-Indian Foreign Service

then I suggest you to join B.Sc course in Graduation with
Botany
Zoology as the compulsory subjects.

The reason why I am suggesting these subjects only is
-already you have gone through these subjects in your 10+2. So, you can expand your subject knowledge in these subjects.
-Most importantly, these 2 subjects were there in the list of optional subjects for civil services exam. So, your preparation towards the selection procedure for IAS or IPS will be easy then.

The selection procedure to make entry into civil services will include
Civil Services Aptitude Test
Civil Services Main Exam
Interview

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream in order to be eligible to apply for this exam.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation can also apply for this exam but they should be able to show the proof of passing in Graduation by the time they appear for Interview.

It is the right time for you to start preparation for civil services exam.

As you are having 2 years of time in your hand to prepare. Try to make most out of this time towards preparation of civil services exam.

At the same time, please don't neglect your academics also.

Wish you all the best.
25th February 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after my 12th if I have taken medical in 12th? What course should I take after 12th that can help me for IAS and IPS exam?

im in 10th now .. which line a have to become a Ips officer arts, commerce,non medical or medical???
15th September 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose for becoming an IAS officer is recently studying in non medical stream and I have a deep interest in aeronautical so please give some guidance on this topic Amos
7th April 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose if i done 2 in medical that could also help me if i would fail in examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?