5th August 2011, 06:31 PM
ram.saviour

What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?

what should i do after 12th and which exams to be given to become aeronautical engg.what's the fee or total money need after 12th to becme aeronautical engg and which are the best colleges in india for it. please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  3. Details of various entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering in India? Top colleges in India and their fee structure?
  4. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  6. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  8. What exams should I answer for aeronautical engineering? Which are the government colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  9. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  11. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India? Criteria for admission in the colleges? Is it necessary to give the entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  13. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  14. aeronautical engineering
  15. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  16. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in India under government recognition?
  17. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  18. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
15th October 2011, 10:31 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?

Aeronautical Engineering College in India:

IIT, Kanpur.
IIT, Kharagpur.
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai.
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai ,Tamil Nadu.
Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna , Bihar.
Institute of Aviation Technology, Bahadurgarh, Haryana .
VSM INSTITUTE OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY,Bangalore.
Hindustan Electronics Academy, Ulsoor, Bangalore Karnataka.
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering ,DEHRADUN, UTTARAKHAND .
1st December 2011, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?

I am a 2 student.my aspiration to become an aerospace enginear. what should i do
21st January 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

im giving my 12 exam now and i whant to be an aeronautical engineer but the problem is that i missed my iit form so what should i do please help me
and whats the elligibility for it and because m very much interested to be an aeronautical engineer so help me????????????
8th February 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to became aeronatical engineer but i dont know what i should do after 12th in pcmb
12th February 2012, 08:42 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram.saviour View Post
what should i do after 12th and which exams to be given to become aeronautical engg.what's the fee or total money need after 12th to becme aeronautical engg and which are the best colleges in india for it. please answer.
HI,
Aeronautical engineering is among the top course in India..

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.S.A.T
etc..

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

good luck!
11th July 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

my aim is to become a aeronutical engg nw m studyng 12th hw cn i join in iit kharagpur.
13th May 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I pass 12th from bseb which exam to give to become aeronautical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?