5th November 2011, 03:21 PM
rinal saval

What should I do after 12th so as to become an Astronaut and a space researcher?

hi i m rinal stdng in std 11th n wnt to bcm an top astronaut n also wnt to wrk in nasa as a space researcher so wt should i do aftr my 12 sci general...??
n whch entrance exam i should give for 12 ceet or some other...???

27th December 2011, 09:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th so as to become an Astronaut and a space researcher?

In order to pursue your dream of becoming an astronaut you have to seek admissions to the undergraduate programme which is done through the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year. The total number of seats for the undergraduate programmes in IIST is 156. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, offers undergraduate programs in the field of Avionics and Aerospace Engineering, which you can enroll into after your class 12.
For more information refer its official website: www. iist.ac.in
14th December 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after 12th so as to become an Astronaut and a space researcher?

Hai Sir,main aim is to become SUNITHA WILLAMS(astronaut).I am studying 10th class in Andhra pradesh.What is the process?which inter college is best for providing good coaching for IIST entrance exam in A.P .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?