29th April 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

I complete my BE in Mechanical Engineering.Now i do'nt have any idea that "What the next".
If there any courses what were the courses.What can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  2. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  3. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
  4. How many seats are available in VIT this year for B.Tech
  5. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What to after B.E in mechanical engineering degree? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Arch course after Mechanical Engineering degree?
  9. What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical?
  10. Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of best higher studies course to do after mechanical engineering?
  12. Career and placements in mechanical engineering?
  13. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  14. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  15. Is there any one year Petroleum course available after Mechanical engineering?
  16. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  17. Scope of Mechanical engineering in the coming years?
  18. Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?

8th July 2011, 12:49 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend ,

after the graduation course you can give many competitive exams like gate ( graduate aptitude test in engineering)

after the completion of the graduation you can also give an attempt to the different services offered by the upsc.

if you are interested in the management courses then the MBA is best course
MBA is the entrance exam for the admission in IIM's and more than 100 management schools in the india.
these are the best entrance exams are available after the graduation thruogh which you have the great opportunity to do the best career ..

thanks and best luck

11th July 2011, 05:07 PM
anand0091

Post Re: What should I do after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complete my BE in Mechanical Engineering.Now i do'nt have any idea that "What the next".

As you have completed your course , you should not waste your time.
you must prepare well for various govt. sector exams like psu , upsc . This is best if you qualify these exams as u will get a good job.
Also you can prepare for GATE ,MAT or CAT exams through which you can get admission for higher education ie M-tech or MBA. At the same time you should do some short term courses like designing and anlysis softwares ie AUTO CAD , CATIA , PRO-E , ANSYS , HYPERMESS. You must develop your communication skill as it is the basic requirement in every industry.
with regards
anand

18th July 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the diff between MBA,M-TECH, ME

27th July 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what is be and b.tech

11th August 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

which is batter after 2015 mba or m.tech?

3rd October 2011, 03:30 AM
convertor

Hello friend, after completing engineering, you have two options for your career. They are job and higher studies. Job are available in many fields for engineering students like it, software, core companies, government and private sectors. Otherwise you can go for higher studies like MBA, M.TECH, MCA, M.SC, M.COM, MS, CA, MA, CS AND MANY MORE. Choose your career with your interest. All the best

15th October 2011, 11:01 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

dear friend ,

after the graduation course you can give many competitive exams like gate ( graduate aptitude test in engineering)

after the completion of the graduation you can also give an attempt to the different services offered by the upsc.

MBA is the entrance exam for the admission in IIM's and more than 100 management schools in the india.
these are the best entrance exams are available after the graduation thruogh which you have the great opportunity to do the best career ..

15th October 2011, 11:14 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

4th January 2012, 07:58 PM
senthilkumarvm

if you want to go for lecturer then you can join ME

or

if you want to start a business then you can choose MBA

18th January 2012, 10:22 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi,

After passing B.E you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.E.S
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

All the best!

19th January 2012, 03:54 AM
krishnasolanki

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
HI:

mechanical is a evergreen branch of engineering:
having jobs in every sector maximum jobs are in govt. sector
as:

>AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER(MECHANICAL)

>BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRONICS LIMITED(BHEL)
>BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED(BSNL)
>INDIAN NAVY
>INDIAN RAILWAYS
>DEFENSE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION(DRDO)
>INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES(IES)

you can also join the Merchant navy as a Engine Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer.

good luck

27th January 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i am percuing be from bhopal and my agregate percentage is 76 with no backlgs and still 1 year is left to complete my be.....
so what will i do either i go for mba or mtech?
and what is the difference if i will do mba from india and forighn?
plz do reply.....

31st January 2012, 10:11 AM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
You can get job in public sector unit through GATE score or many entrance exam conducted in PSU .otherwise you may do the higher studies in the following disciplines.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?