abrarking

What should I do after B.Pharmacy?

Sir.
What should I do after B.pharmacy ...?
I want get settle soon....

20th April 2015, 07:11 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after B.Pharmacy?

After the B.pharma there are so many options are available for you if you want to go for the further study then you can go for the further study and if you want to go for a job then various jobs are available for you. As this sector is growing day by day because the demand of the antibiotics and herbal medicines increasing due to the increasing health arising issues this sector is required to pay more attention on it so that we can find out the more solutions for the health issues.

Study sachems that are suite to you are-

>> M.Pharma ( Because after this you can go in the research department where you can got the best salary package and the best career in this sector)

>> M.B.A. in health management

>> M.B.A. in Pharma management

>> M.B.A. in business management

>> M.B.A. in industrial management

Jobs after this course you can apply are-

>> Pharmacist

>> Company M.R.

>> Doctor M.R.

>> wholesale authorized dealer of any company

>> Can open a chemist shop
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?