20th June 2010, 03:01 PM
deepikakharb

What should I do after BBA? Is it better to do regular M.Com from MDU or distance M.Com from DU? Should I do CA or ICWA?

pls pls pls any body tell me wht shud i do after BBA AS I WANT TO DO 1 REGULAR N OTHER DISTANCE COURCE.Is it better to do regular M.COM from MDU or do distance M.COM from DU.and sidewise some commputer accountancy cource?or ishud i do CA or ICWA ?and can anybody tell wht is the entance exam application dates for CA FOR DEC 2010 SESSION?PLS PLS HELP ME

24th August 2011, 01:55 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: What should I do after BBA? Is it better to do regular M.Com from MDU or distance M.Com from DU? Should I do CA or ICWA?

Friend,

It's good to see that you are desperate to do something after your graduation. M.com is a better option to do but you will have to be very careful in choosing college. Choose those college that have a good placement record.

If you want to do CA or ICWA then you have to turn yourself, be more dedicated and hardworking. CA is a best option for everyone. I advice you to go for it.

GOOD LUCK
30th September 2011, 07:27 PM
ANKIT050

Default Re: What should I do after BBA? Is it better to do regular M.Com from MDU or distance M.Com from DU? Should I do CA or ICWA?

hi dear,

-If you want to do CA or ICWA then you have to turn yourself, be more dedicated and hardworking. CA is a best option for everyone. I advice you to go for it.

- Choose those college that have a good placement record.
ankit
thanking you
14th November 2011, 08:26 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

It's good to see that you are desperate to do something after your graduation. M.com is a better option to do but you will have to be very careful in choosing college. Choose those college that have a good placement record.

If you want to do CA or ICWA then you have to turn yourself, be more dedicated and hardworking. CA is a best option for everyone. I advice you to go for it.
26th April 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i join icwa what benifit for me?
21st July 2012, 06:57 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Well! Dear, Both the options are good, MBA as well as M.Com. But you should go with CA because Charted Accountant is one which will provide you the new way of success. You should go for this and to get success in it you must work hard.

You can register yourself to give the entrance exam probably in the month of April/May. And exam is generally conducted in June.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?