14th December 2012, 05:42 PM
manasaprakash

What should I do after completing 12th biology

hi, i want to know what are able to do after completing 12th biology...Please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various UG courses after completing 12th with Biology and Maths?
  2. Can I take biotechnology after completing commerce and biology in 11th and 12th
  3. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do after completing 12th std? I've got 1132 marks and I belong to Biology group
  5. Can I take admission in B.Tech after completing 12th with biology
  6. Will I get admission in BCA after completing 12th Biology?
  7. Which is the best profession for me after completing 12th in biology group?
  8. How can I become a chemical engineer after completing 12th in biology?
  9. How to reappear for 12th Biology paper?
  10. How to get admission in USA universities after completing 12th with Biology subject? -- [New]
  11. Career options available after completing 12th from Biology except medical?
  12. How should I chose subjects for my M.A? I want to select tourism study or rural development program and I've done BA graduation
  13. Which is better after completing 12th with PCMB between biology and maths?
  14. In which college should I take admission for Biotech after completing 12th with Biology?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science from Biology?
  16. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  17. How to join micro biology after completing 12th?
  18. What is the career in biology after completing 12th?

27th February 2013, 08:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing 12th biology

You can join for courses like MBBS or BDS. You need to qualify NEET to join such courses. Other than this, you can try for courses like BAMS, BHMS and B.Pharm. Bachelor degree courses in veterinary science or diary science. B.Sc degree in Botany or Zoology can also be opted.

5th August 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completing 12th biology

After five years from these B.H.M.S ,B.P , Pharmacy and B.Sc. courses which willl have more scopes in future?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?