11th August 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the various UG courses after completing 12th with Biology and Maths?

What are the various undergraduate cources after completing my 12th with biology and maths?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?
  2. How to apply for UG course after completing 12th with Maths and Biology with 90% marks? How to apply for it?
  3. Should i opt for B.Tech (Biotechnology) if i have interest in Biology but studied maths in 12th standard?
  4. Which is better after completing 12th with PCMB between biology and maths?
  5. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths?
  7. What are the good courses for me having passed 10+2 in Biology and Maths with 68%?
  8. What are the courses offered for me with high salary being a candidate of 12th class with Biology and Maths?
  9. List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?
  10. How to write Indian Air Man exam after completing 12th (Maths+Biology)?
  11. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  12. After completing 12th (Maths-Biology) is it best to take CA without completing basic degree? Best coaching centres and colleges across in Coimbatore for doing CA?
  13. Which is the best course that can be done after schooling? I am interested in Biology and Maths
  14. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th?
  15. Courses available to study in US for 12th Biology student?
  16. Doing BBA after completing 12th is worthy if I am weak in Mathematics?
  17. Courses available to study in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th Biology? -- [New]
  18. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
24th December 2011, 07:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various UG courses after completing 12th with Biology and Maths?

The courses which are available after class 12 for biology and maths students are numerous. Its upto the choice you have for your future. You can opt to pursue the regular bachelors degree course. You can opt to do the BBA or the BCA course which will lay foundation for the MBA and MCA for future. If you are interested in the commerce field then you can also pursue the course of CA and CS. Its about the choice you make based on your interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?