23rd March 2014, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing B.A?

now i'm going to complete my B.A. i'm doing last year in B.A. but i don't understand what should i do after this course ? please help

24th March 2014, 02:03 PM
Subhasheesh Chauhan

Default Re: What should I do after completing B.A?

It depends on, In which field do you want to make your career.

Suppose if you want to make your career in teaching then go with M.A. & B.Ed. & while doing your M.A. & B.ED. you can try for IAS or RAS because in this field they ask maximum questions from B.A. subjects like history, Geography, Political science, & also from G.K. of past 2 Years & current year.
After M.A. & B.ED. you can try for 1st grade & 2nd grade teaching positions exams & also you can try for NET, SLET exams to become a Lecturer in your interesting subject.

If you want to make your career in other govt. jobs then leave M.A. & B.ED. & go with specific training to get govt. jobs.

If you want to make your career in I.T. then start a career with Associate or Technical Support Engineer in a I.T. company or in B.P.O. Because for this kind of positions in I.T. they will ask minimum B.A. degree.
24th March 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

If you Taken B.A. Economics. Then apply for M.SC ECONOMICS. This will have good future
24th March 2014, 06:02 PM
bankingexamseasy

Is this a Question of the day?? You should get to know about your future....!
25th March 2014, 01:27 PM
krati rastogi

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after completing B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i'm going to complete my B.A. i'm doing last year in B.A. but i don't understand what should i do after this course ? please help
after B.A. one can either go for higher studies like M.A. with his/her preferred subjects or can also try to search for a job. many institutions hier graduates in art for teaching students. you can even opt some courses in computers like java , dotnet etc. to enrich your resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?