25th April 2013, 08:15 PM
aarna desaie

What should I do after completing non medical?

suggest me , what should i do after completing my non-medical examination
which test {with detail} i choose .
which feild is best
please suggest me with detail.?

13th October 2016, 08:19 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after completing non medical?

First thing I would like to clarify that the term non medical term in general is used for science stream student with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects. So I am providing the job options based on the general thinking as you have not specified your exact stream of academics.

1) First and for most you are eligible for becoming lower divisional clerk by qualifying SSC CHSL entrance examination. For the same your age need to lie within 18 years to 27 years ( relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms ).

2) You too are eligible for your recruitment as defense officer but for that you will need to qualify NDA entrance examination. Also for appearing in the same examination you must have the nationality of India with your age lying in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years. In this case physical fitness must be as per the requirement.

3) You can also become soldier or tradesmen Indian Army or Indian Navy by competing in their respective rally followed by Common entrance examination. But for this your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years.

With the same qualification you are also eligible for various 'group d' and ' group C ' post in various departments depending on the vacancies. So for information regarding their notifications you must check employment news regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?