15th June 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology?

What should I do after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology? I want a good job but not sure where to apply and what type of job to apply. Can you please give me your experience and valuable suggestions on what to do next? Possible to get a job soon?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  2. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  4. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Is there any secure future after doing BSc in Biotech?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  7. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  10. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  11. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  13. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  14. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind of Exams can I give after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear?
  17. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  18. What is the future job scope for doing B.Sc in Biotech and Bioinformatics? Which private company will provide job? -- [New]
30th June 2017, 12:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology?

You can apply for jobs in Pharmaceutical Industry. Some of the best pharmaceutical companies where you can apply are Dabur, Hindustan Lever, Hindustan Antibiotics. In these companies, you can get jobs in fields like research, marketing and testing purposes.

The posts for which you can apply in these companies are Marketing Manager, Quality control officer, Production in Charge. You can get jobs as research scientists in research institutes like Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology, National Brain Research Institute and National Institute of Oceanography.

You can apply for government job entrance exams like Civil Services examination, Combined Defence Services, Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination.
30th June 2017, 09:09 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology?

After completion your B.Tech in Biotechnology, you can go for :

* M.Tech/ M.Sc in Biotechnology, microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioprocess Engineering, Food Technology etc.

* CSIR UGC-NET / DBT BET

* Career in Bioinformatics

* Career as Research Analyst

* Pursue degree course in Intellectual Property Right

* Other options :
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?